Thursday, September 20, 2007

Week 8, Thing 19 - sites from Web 2.0 awards

I was plesently surprise to find many of the sites that I use on this list of award winners. I liked using this site as well because it gave me more choices of web sites to try on topics that intrest me. By having a list of good web sites you can easily try a few sites which will help you determine which site works best for you. I could see the library having a link to this site on its web page or using this site when recommeding resouces to customers. For example if someone is looking for an event that is happening in Baltimore County, staff could refer the customer to this web site to look for information on the event.

1 comment:

InTheAudience said...

Tag, you're it! Visit my blog to see how tagging works and what you need to do.